Join The Full Force Team
FullForce is currently seeking a highly motivated, self-starting Technical Sales Manager to manage existing business and develop new business. Read the full job description below, and apply by emailing Laurie Leischner
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager-Utah/Idaho
Reports To: Laurie Leischner, Western US Manager
The Technical Sales Manager is expected to assist in the development and implementation of the sales and technical activities associated with architects, engineers, ready-mix and contractors. This implementation will consist of identifying and capturing ready mix/distribution accounts that will channel FullForce concrete fibers to the end user while creating value through the chain of influencers.
- Develops and maintains database on ready-mix, contractor and project leads.
- Utilize industry project affiliations to identify projects (builder’s exchange, Dodge etc.).
- Develops/maintains filing system (suppliers, projects, products, complaints and technical
- Drafts and/or offers editorial advice on internal and external correspondence.
- Becomes conversant in architectural, engineering and concrete terminology.
- Becomes knowledgeable of quality initiatives by DOT/ACI.
- Retrieves and provides technical information for internal and external customers.
- Adjusts and edits product submittals in conjunction with concrete mix designer.
- Forecast inventory needs monthly of distribution and ready-mix partners based on historical data and pipeline projects.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Ready-Mix Sales, Decision Makers, and QC.
- Jobsite visits to build relationships with contractors and assist in finishing.
- Must have the ability to assimilate information, process it, problem solve, and then communicate information and solutions, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and ability to operate word processing, spread sheets and database programs.
- Background in ready-mix or construction industry
- Must be willing and able to travel within Utah/Idaho territory.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimal lifting for storage of reference materials.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel, office and construction job sites.
Apply by emailing Laurie Leischner, Western US Manager